The following outlines the process Drum Creative uses when developing a website and what the immediate next steps are.
Phase 1: Analyze (Analytics): @1 Weeks
Send This Process Plan to Client (Drum)
- Review Analytics by Creative Director – Ben Moffett if available.
Discovery Meeting setup by Account Manager – Joe LaPenna or Dana Goos Review Business and Website Goals with Creative Director – Ben Moffett
- Report and Review Analytics if available.
- Whiteboard Session to sketch out pages and functionality needed.
- Review Website Goals
- Review Design Inspiration
- Collect any available content, logos, photography, etc. from client that CLIENT can provide.
Phase 2: Define (Content): @4 Weeks
- Create Scope Plan on this development site by Creative Director – Ben Moffett
- Build Foundational Wireframes here on this development Site by Creative Director – Ben Moffett based on Discovery Conversations.
- Internal Review of Scope Plan and Foundational Wireframes by Content Strategist – Keith Hodges
- Train Client to add content to this WordPress Development Website by Creative Director – Ben Moffett
- Transfer any existing content to this new development site by CLIENT or Drum
- Collaborate with Client on Content Strategy and Refining of Content between Content Strategist – Keith Hodges and Creative Director – Ben Moffett and Client
- Approve Scope Plan, Copy and Wireframes before moving to Design Phase by CLIENT
- Approve Refined Estimate if needed due to any possible Scope Plan changes by Account Manager – Joe LaPenna or Dana Goos
Phase 3: Design (Design & Programming): @4 Weeks
- Design Home Page Concepts by Creative Director – Ben Moffett
- Approve Home Page designs in person if possible by CLIENT.
- Design Standard Internal and Custom Internal Page Designs (.ie Portals, Galleries, Shop, Forms, etc) via EMAIL by Drum
- Approve Internal Page designs by CLIENT.
- Bill for content and Design work completed by Account Manager – Joe LaPenna or Dana Goos
- Program approved designs into WordPress for @2 weeks by our Developers – Joel Newcomer or Clifton Canady
- Bill for Programming completed by Account Manager – Joe LaPenna or Dana Goos
Phase 4: Activate (Launch): @1-2 Weeks
- Perform Internal Quality Control Check by Content Strategist – Keith Hodges
- Finish adding balance of content by Client
- Perform Visual Check by Client
- Program Final punchlist items by Client and perform final test on Browsers and Mobile by our Developers – Joel Newcomer or Clifton Canady
- Perform Final Visual Check by Client
- Final WordPress Training by Creative Director – Ben Moffett
- Launch of Site by our Senior Developer – Joel Newcomer