Advocate for Thornwell Children and Families
The children and families of Thornwell need a voice…YOURS. Help us by speaking on their behalf. Spread the word about the Thornwell ministry in any of the following ways:
- Subscribe to our Monthly Talking Points email and speak about Thornwell at your church or civic organization
- Invite others to attend a ministry tour, lunch & learn, or Thornwell presentation
- Become a Table Host at a nearby luncheon and invite eight friends, colleagues, or family members to join you
- Write your congressman or congresswoman when we celebrate Child Abuse Prevention Month or Foster Care Awareness Month
- Volunteer to host a ministry tour in your home (Our staff will speak, share a video, and make sure it’s meaningful for your guests.)
Let us know how you’d like to help. Or subscribe to our Monthly Talking Points Email by filling out form below.